Monday, October 17, 2005

I Love Mrs. Fields Cookies

Particularly the white chocolate macadamia ones. OMG yum. If you haven't tried them, get out of the dark ages and do so. But if you become a Mrs. Fields-aholic, then that's not my fault.

Okay anyway, so I have a few things to ramble about today and in no particular order, either. I'm going to start with the dream I had the other night. It was a particularly erotic dream, involving Britney Spears. And it wasn't like the make out session I had with Jessica Simpson either. No, this one was more full on, full NUDE body contact with the Britster (pre-pregnancy). And I have absolutely NO idea why or where this dream came from, only that I woke up feeling rather disoriented and a little bit scared to think I'd been having a rather sexual dream about this woman. I blame it solely on pregnancy hormones.

Rant removed.