Thursday, February 02, 2006

Unplugged?

I think I may have lost my plug this morning. If you want more details on that, click on the pregnancy info link and scroll all the way to the bottom: be warned though, it's not terribly pleasant to imagine, so if you don't want to hear about it in detail, don't read it.

Meanwhile, Sweety had her baby a few days ago, after only 3.5 hours of labour! Hopefully I'll be as lucky.

edit: Did lose the plug but it was this afternoon, not this morning like I had originally thought. I guess this morning was just a prelim of some kind.

1 comment:

E in Oz said...

Despite the ick factor, my weak stomach and my fear of pregnancy in general (it's called tocophobia - who knew!), I clicked the link. Not as icky as I expected. :-)

Hope your birthday was a happy one!