Thursday, January 19, 2006

More Shopping

I'm heading out today, down the coast to Mamala's place where I shall be until tomorrow evening. Tomorrow is my appointment with the senior OB at the hospital, so I'm very much looking forward to that, and finding out exactly what's going on.

Today, however, seems like it's going to be quite busy. I have to shower and be ready to leave in roughly an hour and a half; from here we're going straight to the Mall so my older brother can do his grocery shopping. It's possible we'll end up seeing one of Mamala's friends for abit while we're in there, and then I need to have a chat with the people of Centerlink. (That should be barrels of fun)

After that, we are going to head around to the place where I bought my chest of drawers from - basically it's a silent auction place, and I won a lovely chest of drawers for $70 woo!! - and I also need to chat with the people I'm buying my carseat from to see if they can install it for us on Saturday.

I also want to buy a couple more skirts and add some credit to my cellphone - man I can already see the dollars whizzing by.

Oh and I woke up this morning (again) with an aching pelvis and tops of my thighs.

1 comment:

Maribeth said...

It sounds like she's moving down! It's a good sign, just not real comfortable! Report in on your OB appointment when you can.