Sunday, December 25, 2005

* * MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! * *

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope all of you got what you wanted, and even more that you want what you've got.

I'm off to Mamala's for the day, and possibly until Boxing Day tomorrow, depending on the amount of alcohol that's consumed (by D, not me so much) but I'll be sure to come back and rattle off everything I scored this year.

Hope you all eat until bursting, sleep for abit, and then come back and eat some more!! Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!!!

1 comment:

She Must be Full of BS said...

Can't wait to hear about all the stuff you get! Mostly to hear about what D got ya, there's been an awful lot of build-up! We're having frozen pizza and [thawed] chocolate silk pie for Christmas dinner... But that's ok, really, since I have to work 3 hours on Christmas anyway, we like frozen pizza just fine, and we're so broke right now. But there is good news, I promise, go have a peek at my blog, and you'll see! Hey, and what do you think of the new gmail phone thingie? We could chat for free! do you think it's worth trying? I defer, of course, to your superior knowledge of computery stuff... Anyway, Merry Christmas, and I love you guys, and miss you!!