Friday, December 02, 2005

4D Ultrasound Images

Well if you live in Sydney or Melbourne (um, and are pregnant), I urge you to check into Early Image. They do 4D scans of your baby AND give you a copy AND put it on DVD or VHS for you! I did email them to see if they knew of anyplace that does this up in Brisbane or the Gold Coast area, but unfortunately they do not, and apparently they're the only company Australia-wide that specializes in these types of scans. (This is what they told me, anyway) They also said they're looking to open up an office in Brisbane next year so with some luck I'll have my next pregnancy well documented!!

2 comments:

She Must be Full of BS said...

Next pregnancy? Hmph... ;)

ezri.blue said...

Of course. I need to get my evil minions SOMEHOW. I have lots of super-villainy stuff that needs doing.

And besides, with so many minions, I can start my own cult. It's the perfect tax evasion.

Mwahaha.