Saturday, October 29, 2005

It's Saturday Night

...And I'm home, with 2 guys (one playing WoW, the other playing Quake 4) and I'm blog surfing. So for those of you who frequent my blog, you'll notice I've updated my blogroll. I've removed a couple of people, and added a whole bunch. A WHOLE BUNCH.

But anyway... I nicked the following from Five Dollar Shake because I thought it was cool.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.

Brandon Lee.

2. Where was your first kiss?
In my cousins rumpus room - on the cheek. (I was 8)

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
I have.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
I have.

5. Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people?
I haven't.

6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Height.

7. What really turns you on?

My imagination.

8. What do you order at Starbucks?
I don't.

9. What is your biggest mistake?
Not speaking up when I should have.

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Oh yes.

11. Say something totally random about yourself.
I fart.

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yeah some moogles I knew when I was younger used to say I looked like Valerie off 90210. Ew.

13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Oh not likely... Unless Simpsons is?

14. Did you have braces?
I did!

15. Are you comfortable with your height?
I am now, though I never used to be.

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
Ran a bath for me, and put scented bath salts in the water.

17. When do you know it's love?
When you don't want to run away screaming.

18. Do you speak any other languages?
I can barely speak english, so no.

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
No... Here in Australia, it's not even a little bit necessary.

20. What magazines do you read?
I like trash mags. And Maxim.

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
I have!

22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Ugh, yes.

23. Do you watch mtv?
Not since it stopped being about MUSIC and became all about Reality TV. (RTV)

24. What's something that really annoys you?
Bad manners.

25. What's something you really like?
Having my hair brushed.

26. Do you like Michael Jackson?
Not so much anymore.

27. Can you dance?
I can't, no.

28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
Erm. 48 hours.

29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No.

30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
I do!

No comments: