Thursday, June 16, 2005

Dum de Dum dum DUUUUM!

Not too much has been going on this week - the weather has been (mostly) beautiful outside; sunny and fairly warm except for when the wind blows and then you can feel your teeth rattle. Well, I can, anyway.

I developed an Itch about 2 weeks ago now, and it still hasn't gone away. It's not what would be considered The Itch that is usually innuendoed with a yeast infection, in fact it's not caused from anything like that. My current Itch dilemma is that which belong to MY GIRLS and OMFG I've been going insane itching them to death. To the point of having drawn blood. BLOOD! ON MY GIRLS!

So. I attempted to put tea tree on them. That didn't help. I put aloe vera on them. That didn't help. I put pawpaw ointment on them. That didn't help. I even did some weird naked ritual where I invoked some rabid voodoo priest and sold my soul to him, if he would just take away the itch, but that didn't work, and so didn't help either. So as you can imagine, I've been scratching myself into oblivion for a rather long period of time.

Until yesterday. Yesterday I went shopping. All kinds of shopping, really. Food, clothes and knick-knacks. And butter. But not just any butter, oh no. No boys and girls, I found and bought COCOA BUTTER, which has been the be-all end-all of everything for pregnant women for centuries. I figured if it could help THEM out, as horomonal and unbalanced as THEY are, then surely . . . SURELY it could help me. Ooh and it did. It has! It stopped the maddening itches, people! I don't know what it is in this godlike cream (actually I do, I read the ingredients) but it's worked wonders on my girls and they're much much happier now that my long nails aren't raking them apart. They are, sad to say, still bloody sore though. I suppose that will heal in time, once they're positive I won't be scratching their little pointed heads off.

Also, I've been baking lots of cookies lately! And we bought a cake mix yesterday which hopefully we'll get around to making in the next couple of days. I might have to do it tonight if I'm feeling in a chocolatey mood.

Oh, also, I tried out Guildwars and I have to say it still pretty well sucks ass. Hated it during the quick 15mins I had in beta, and hate it now. Good thing I didn't run out and waste any money on it.

I am considering running out and wasting more money with Sony though, to get back into playing Everquest. I ended up reuniting with some old friends I used to play with (until there was some trouble caused and I ended up having to walk away - again) and am now seriously reconsidering going back to play with them. Some of them currently play WoW, but mostly I just miss EQ. Ah Voweless Knight - SAVE ME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*clip, clap*
*clip, clap*
*clip, clap*

(That's the sound of two coconuts being hit against each other—think a horse riding up to you)

*clip, clap*
*clip, clap*
*clip, clap*

Voweless Knights sits before you, on his black mount, wearing his evilest black armour! In his hand you see something catching the moon's light (Someone as evil as this wouldn't be riding about during the day, now would he?). "What's that?" you ask yourself. Why, it's a DVD-ROM version of EverQuest (I or II, take your pick, it's magic). He extends his arm, proffering the discs. "Tk thm," he says, careful not to use any vowels.

The choice is yours. What are you going to do?

ezri.blue said...

e takes the pretty shiney discs and smiles with terrible glee.

"Very well, my Knight, now what?"