Monday, November 22, 2004

WoW

Finally my game is released tomorrow! I've only been waiting for this game for years. I so love Blizzard games!

Work was so mundane today, but despite that, I had a lot of fun. Everyone asked me how I was feeling, and happy to know I am doing lots better. Although, I will say, since being on this medication, my appetite has increased so much. I'm constantly hungry which drives me nuts. There's only so much I can eat, though it seems to feel like it's never enough.

I don't have a clue how I'm going to keep busy tonight. I have nothing I want to play, no books to read, and the tv just annoys me - not like there's anything ever on, anyway.

Guy I work with brought in venison today. I was mortified. He knew better than to ask me if I wanted any, but did it anyway, I think just to irritate me. So not cool. And all of this only months after I had complained to my boss about one of the sales managers having the head of a deer up on his wall - which he was asked to take down. I just don't understand it at all and I'm never going to be ok with it. Some things are just so wrong.

No comments: