Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A Feeling of Permenance

Still feeling crappy but not as crappy as I've been feeling. Slightly less crappy might be the technical term for it.

Was up again all last night, coughing up pieces of lung and keeping my soon-to-be-hubby awake, even though he was still a good sport and didn't make mention of it. Nor did he grumble and swear at me when I kept getting up to go potty, or to try and blow my nose. He's such a sweetheart.

And I must give him loads of love: he took his QLD drivers test yesterday and passed! With flying colours no less! I'm so happy for him, so proud of him! I had no idea he was even going to be taking it because he hadn't said anything. So then he also took his motorcycle license test and passed that too. I'm sure had he gone for his CDL, he would have passed it as well.

He's so psyched though and now feels a little more permenant. I know this is a good thing for him - for both of us, really. After all, like my brother pointed out last night:

Now you'll be able to get into strip clubs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh RIGHT!!! Of course THAT'S where we want him to go Garth!!!! Although I am sure it would be more entertaining than the local Bowls Club, sorry, Sports Club, we go to on the very odd occasion!!!
Way to go Dwaynee, congrats!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What the hek is a QLD?

ezri.blue said...

LOL sorry... QLD is the abbreviation for the state we live in: Queensland.