Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thoroughly Annoyed

Why is it whenever I find a really neat site to shop from, I find out they don't ship to Australia? Silver Jewellery Club is the newest site I've found that only ships within the US. It's not fair! QVC doesn't ship internationally, Sephora doesn't ship internationally and half the shit at amazon doesn't ship internationally either! It's not fair AT ALL and yes I'm aware I sound like a whining child about it.

PS: The dog across the back hasn't stopped howling since 7am this morning. I'm going mental.

5 comments:

kris said...

can you get a friend or family member to have stuff shipped to their house, then ship it over to you?

ezri.blue said...

I thought about doing that actually; just gotta ask a couple of people to see how willing they'd be.

She Must be Full of BS said...

Willing!

Anonymous said...

hehe - starting to sound like you should have stayed in the States just to be able to support your shopping habits ;)

ezri.blue said...

Hello, my name is e and I am a junkie; the internet is my dealer.