Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Divorce Cometh, and 5 Signs You've Met Your Perfect Match

Catchy title eh?

Found this article about your perfect match on msn.com and read it. As I began reading it, I started grinning and grinning and then giggling. D and I are this to a T. And from the examples given, at least now I know we're not weird at all; we're just in love.

Also, I just read that Nick and Jessica split! Can't say I didn't see it coming, but now this leaves Ms. Simpson all out in the open (no pun intended). For those of you who remember all my freaky Jessica dreams, you can bet I'm seriously now considering tracking her down.

For... you know, conversation. Yeeeeees.

2 comments:

Nadine said...

They split up? Looks like they definiately weren't a perfect match.

ezri.blue said...

Hehe nope... But poor Nick though eh, having to live with someone who doesn't know the difference between tuna and chicken (because really, they DO taste the same) and who thought buffalo had wings.

I mean... That's a real winner for sure.