Tuesday, October 11, 2005

"WE HAVE ADSL!" he screams.

Finally. Almost a solid week late, but we have it. I would have jumped for joy had I not been in the middle of installing Black and White 2. Immediately after installing, I set about replying to the scores of email I had while in the "Internet Drought" and once half the day was gone, I loaded up B&W2 for play.

I'm so happy we have internet back - how I missed you, internet!

I had been keeping an offline blog which I have just put online, and also did a bit of a revamp of the site. The header image isn't appearing yet, but the rest of it works and that's all that I'm going to worry about right now.

I have finally caught up on my blog reading - wow many of you have been super busy - and am now a trifle exhausted. That might be because it was a little bit warm today as well, and I haven't eaten as well as I should have (mostly junk foods) and I have a sore throat which probably means that I'm coming down with something again. Joy!

But nothing's going to keep me down today. I HAVE INTERNET!

No comments: