Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I Finally Did It

I upgraded to a FlickR Pro account. It's awesome, now almost every single picture is accounted for it's own category. Too exciting. Now of course I have to take ALOT more photos to make it worth the $35AUD I had to pay. :|

I have already uploaded a bunch of new ones, including a couple of me showing off the giant bump. I'll get some better ones soon hopefully.

I've discovered the Art and Love of Blinkies. Dear, dear me. It figures I'd have to clutter up my brand new design with blinkie crap and slow down the loading of the page, eh? Ah well, something has to fill the white space, it might as well be that.

Nothing new to report today so far... I'm having a nice relaxing day which is about to be interrupted by going to do some laundry. There's alot to be said for having your own washing machine where you CAN do your own laundry whenever you want to!

1 comment:

E in Oz said...

I like the look. And the eyes are cool. :-)

I was going to put a pic of my eyes where my regular pic is, but I just looked like an alien, so I left it. hehe