Tuesday, September 20, 2005

We're Buying Furniture So It Must Be Happening

We handed over the first weeks rent to the real estate agent yesterday. And then we went through a very quick inspection of the house again; I was extremely pleased to see no broken beer bottles on the lawn in the backyard this time. Mum and Tia came with, as well as Garth who hadn't seen it and was trusting D and I to get a really nice house for him to live in - all were impressed. It's big and echoey and just stunning. Pictures will come.

I have the Big Ultrasound next week on the 28th, and D's able to get the day off even though his boss doesn't seem thrilled with the idea.

I wanted to write today but I'm suddenly feeling very queasy and much like I'm going to throw up. It's entirely possible I ate something I shouldn't have, last night. Signing off.

ps: So we're buying a fridge and a washing machine. I love new appliances!!

1 comment:

She Must be Full of BS said...

Hey sister! Boy, do I love new appliances too!! When we get out west we'll have washer & dryer hookups in the apt. and will be either renting a set, or buying them. We'll probably rent first then buy... I just can't wait to be able to do laundry whenever I want, and not be surrounded by scary smelly people and such at laundrymats.

I also can't wait to see what happens with you in the next 2 weeks while I won't be online... good luck with the next ultraosound! All my love to all you guys. Bye for a while!