Friday, September 16, 2005

Not Moving?

Nope, not this weekend. Real estate agent has appointments Saturday at another office, so we can't go in and sign the papers. She did say that if D could be at her office by 6pm then we could do it one night after work, but since he cannot guarrantee getting the 5pm train, then there was no way we could make a firm date for the lease signing. Spoke with the agent this afternoon and she told us she needed the first weeks rent on Monday or she'd have to list the house online, so I told her we'd be up for a quick inspection on Monday afternoon, and give her the money order for the first weeks rent.

I'm so tired today. We've been working the past week to figure out finances and how we're going to manage this, which includes buying furniture because we have none. Right now it looks like we'll be moving in with a fridge, washing machine, some pots and pans, a bed and an iron/ironing board. That's it. No couch, no dining suite. What am I supposed to sit on? I'm more than a little annoyed by this whole thing, even though I know the money isn't really that available - I KNOW we can do a $100 crappy plastic dining suite for the time being. But I won't get into it. It just upsets and stresses me and my blood pressure has already been high at my last 2 Dr. visits. I need to calm myself alot more; it's a pity I'm not allowed to drink.

No comments: