Thursday, August 25, 2005

I'm Happy to be Home Today

I have been out of the house every single day this week, and I am so tired. Today especially because even though I slept well, today being Thursday is practically the nation's payday for pensioners and dole bludgers, so as I trudged into the mall with Mum and Nanna to do the weekly grocery shop, I was immediately overwhelmed by old people. And they were shuffling. Alot. And getting in the way. And so were young "Money-Mummies" with their tots slung in their arms, just milling about also being in the way. But the old people greatly outweighed the Money-Mummies and dole bludgers. I think no less than 100 people sucked my energy from me today.

Now I want to just curl up and sleep the remainder of the night away, however since I need to go cook dinner, I can't do that just yet.

Why can't I be rich and have my own personal cook?

No comments: