Friday, July 01, 2005

Oh my god, it's July

My sister is home, and doing much much better. She was given 2 units of blood and has to go back in on Tuesday for some minor surgery. Hopefully we'll know more then, but until then, thank you for the emails - she's doing much better!

Today we're off to go grocery shopping. This is a chore I really dread doing and hate passionately. It's made all the more worse since after yesterday's flood, today is a giant cleanup day for so many places that I'm sure these stores will have run out of food by the time I get there. And cleaning supplies. But we are almost out of food, so the deed needs to be done.

And we're going to go look at cars, apparently, though that depends on how long it takes to go shopping and whether or not I'm falling-down-tired afterward. I didn't sleep well last night again and as a result, I don't feel quite like myself again today. This shit is for the birds, I tell you.

4 comments:

She Must be Full of BS said...

Does all this house and car-hunting mean that Arizona is off the possibility list? Also, I know you love surprises, but I certainly was surprised when I saw your list...

?????

ezri.blue said...

Heheh...Arizona isn't completely out of the question, ideas and thoughts are still being thrown around. But we do need a place to live and a car for the length of time we're here, so...

She Must be Full of BS said...

Alright, I suppose that's allowed...

Miss you, though!

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Car shopping.
As I'm sure you're aware, I feel your pain :P