Thursday, July 07, 2005

Itchies Update (Again)

I think it might excema. Ladies are still itching, and I've switched topicals again, this time using a wonderful product called DermaVeen. I have a bodywash that is pH balanced and is recommended for sensitive and extremely itchy skin. It has been amazing. The moisturizer that comes with it is also good, yet doesn't stop the itching when I'm sleeping though it does stop the itching during the day.

And I have to say that while the internet is a great source of information, it's also overkill, particularly for someone who gets irrational very quickly. For example, you google "itchy breasts" and get a myriad of websites relating to breast cancer. I'm going to the Dr tomorrow for some testing, so I'm hoping like hell it's nothing as serious as that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since the advent of the Internet and the ease with which information can be found, I've diagnosed myself with several hundred diseases. :(