Saturday, July 09, 2005

Good News!

I don't have cancer. I was sent for blood tests though, and I have to call the Dr. on Monday to find out what the results are. There was a bunch of things they were testing me for, most of it abbreviated on the form, and I don't have a clue what everything was/is. Oh well. I just know I'm pretty much healthy and happy. Yay! Also, I got Hydrocortisone cream for my itchies which seems to be helping alot on my eyelids, though not so much on the ladies. I think I'm just going to have to switch fabric detergents.

PS, even though I slept well last night, I woke up with a stuffy nose and haven't been able to breathe like a normal person since. I kind of sound like a really muted Darth Vader - it would be kind of cool if it weren't so annoying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so happy you are well hon!! *big hugs*

Re the itching - my mother used the green dymo stuff when I first moved back here in 2002. I itched like a bitch for months before I worked out that it was the laundry liquid.

She now uses the blue dymo stuff and no itching!

Apparently it affects my brother also, and his girlfriend. So if your mum uses green dymo, it's bad!

Hydrocortisone cream rocks! Give it some time and it should help the girls :)

ezri.blue said...

OMG we DO use the green dynamo!!! =\ Guess I shall have to remedy that quick smart!

I can't work out why my eyelids are so dry and itchy though.