Saturday, July 16, 2005

Feeling Blah

I thought I woke up feeling okay this morning, but after only 10 minutes of being awake, I was snapping at people and all cranky and irritable. I've got no idea why, except that maybe it's because I'm tired of the constant scratching, I'm tired of having to get up every couple of hours to go to the bathroom and ontop of that, the meds I was taking for my initial infection has brought about ANOTHER infection so now I need to take more stuff to combat THAT. I think I'm just slowly wearing out.

I have a scan on Wednesday which I'm not really looking forward to. I have to drink a full litre of water before I go in and I'm not allowed to go to the bathroom until after it's done. Joy joy. Really though I should be happier about it and I wish I was in all honesty, but I'm not. I guess that's just me being hormonal or something, I don't know.

Anyway I'm hungry so I'm going to go find something to eat.

No comments: