Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Cold Tuesday!

I should create my own design for this site, I really should. It's so bland and boring and just sad that it's almost embarrassing considering all of my other previous sites have been much prettier. Part of me much doesn't care though about how it looks - there are far more important things going on in my life that are being tended to, but I have this little niggling voice inside that won't go away. It's chanting: Redesign, redesign, redesign. I have 2 options that I can see: 1) I can kill myself to shut up the voice, or 2) I can redesign.

Yesterday started out so amazingly well and ended up just as amazingly well. D made pancakes for everyone which were so incredibly yummy; I finished off my set of meds for the infection; I had 2 absolutely yummy lettuce/tomato/cheese sandwiches for lunch and we had Burger King (Hungry Jacks) for dinner last night, followed by a hot fudge sundae. Oh god it was good.

My ladies are still sore. Still very itchy and because I've still been scratching like a maniac, I had to have a manicure last night to rid myself of the unwanted razors on the end of my fingertips. My nails were then filed down and painted a very pretty pale pink. I'm all about pink lately.

Oh. And one more thing. I have an announcement to make. I will make that announcement tomorrow.

No comments: