Friday, June 24, 2005

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

I watched that movie last night. I can't tell you how boring it was, or how disappointed I was in it, or that I fell asleep for the last 15 minutes of the movie. I'd had such hopes for it, too. I really like Angelina Jolie, but this was just . . . sad.

The high points during the whole flick was when, as D and I snuggled together on the floor, he kept asking, "Can we get an oven like that one, baby?" As in, an oven that reshapes itself and throws up a VERY impressive knife and gun storage unit. My reply, was of course, "Yes." I mean, who wouldn't want something like that in their kitchen? And then he asked me if we could get a machine gun like one of the many Brad Pitt wielded in the movie. Again I replied, "Yes!" Because again, who wouldn't want one of those machine guns?

On a brighter note, I have a doctor's appointment on July 8th. Even though my ladies are getting ALOT better and not nearly as itchy, it's probably not a bad thing to get them poked and prodded, just in case.

3 comments:

Mollenkamp said...

Sorry to hear that the movie was a dud, it had looked pretty good in the previews.

Anonymous said...

You snuggled up on the floor?

I take it this was one of those, uhh, "early DVD release" versions?

ezri.blue said...

Oh shit. Um. Yeah. "early DVD release". LOL ;)