Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Meme in Threes

Knicked from Trinity:

Three things I didn't know this time last week:
1. I'd have another dream about Nick and Jessica
2. I'd be learning to knit
3. Supernanny is actually a pretty neat show

Three things I still don't know:
1. Where I'll be living permanently
2. What I'm going to name my daughters
3. Whether I'll get kittens or ferrets first

Three things I'm thankful for:
1. All of my wonderful friends and family
2. The indescribable happiness within my life
3. All the little "just because" things that are done for me

Three things I could do without:
1. All the cookies I've been making the past week
2. The constant itchies I've been having
3. Getting up in the middle of the night to go pee

Three things I'm afraid of:
1. Throwing up
2. Clowns
3. Porcelain dolls

Three little luxuries I allow myself:
1. Iced chocolate milk
2. Getting my hair done
3. Weekly massage

Three things I'd like to do this year:
1. Spend 2 weeks in the Whitsundays
2. Go sapphire fossicking
3. Buy my car

No comments: