Sunday, June 26, 2005

Dreaming: Assassin!

So I dreamt last night I was an assassin (my lifelong aspiration). It was awesome, except that I didn't actually get to kill anyone, and thus failed my mission. What was impressive was how I planned on doing it.

Evidently I was in a shopping mall in the beginning, and then a department store. I was surrounded by a bunch of bimbos, and these were the ladies I had to kill. I had planned to use a flame-throwing device and just burn them into the ground, and this device would be a simple bottle of perfume and a match. Well, apparently the bimbos weren't that stupid, because I couldn't kill them. Everytime I went to strike the match to get the flame going (as I was running, you see) the match died or fizzled out and I couldn't get the damn thing to work.

So I spent the rest of the dream running and hiding, and climbing down into cellars, and chasing boys asking them, "Do you have a match?" And then right at the end of the dream, I was walking up a hill, on a bike path, with 2 boys - one riding his bike, the other pushing his bike - and one of them grinned at me and said, "Why push your bike when you can ride it?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Why push your bike when you can ride it?"

'roids!