Tuesday, June 07, 2005

"Am I Black or White..."

Who sang that line? =p


I've been playing Black and White for the past two days, after finally being able to install and patch it successfully. Actually, I couldn't patch it, so my brother ended up installing and patching on his computer and then we copied over all the files onto my system. While I just love this game, I CANNOT WAIT until B&W2 is released.

I haven't played WoW in like forever, and haven't really missed it. I'm sure not upset about having the fees taken out every three months, that's for sure. While it's a good game, it's just not giving me the warm fuzzies that Everquest did for the 4 years I was brainwashed by Sony into playing it.

Garth and D have been playing GuildWars and both seem to really enjoy it. As an added bonus, there is no monthly fee to pay to play. I'm thinking about playing on Garth's computer to decide if I really like it or not, and want to spend $40 on it. At least it'll give me something to play online if I decide I need to have MORE social interaction other than the constant barrage of people surrounding me, that I have now. Besides which, the character creation is SUPERIOR to either Everquest OR WoW. Your characters are just soooooo evilly beautiful. Anyone else playing?

No comments: