Thursday, May 26, 2005

"Oh boy, sleep! That's where I'm a viking!"

So the dream started out with a bunch of people that I knew: myself, D, my Mum, my Aunty Sharron and her husband, my cousin Kerri, Nick & Jessica and The Ex.

We were in a rather large house, I've no idea where it was located, but it was a nice design; the front room was the lounge room, off to the left was a long hall way from the front door, and mine and D's room was off to the left of the hall. At some point I wandered into the room and saw my cousin Kerri making out with some guy, they were fairly well naked at this point, and I shouted at them to get the hell out.

It was at this point that I walked out into the dining room area, where everyone (except Nick and Jessica) was standing around chatting, and as I walked in, The Ex was there, sitting on my right. I screamed in surprise (and a little bit of terror) at seeing him, and by the look on his face, it was not the kind of "welcome" he'd been expecting.

I thought to myself that I needed to call D at work (in Canada, so I'm assuming we were all living there at this point in the dream) and tell him about it, so I told The Ex I'd be right back, and ran down to the bedroom, fishing through all my unpacked bags and boxes, looking for a sheet of information D had emailed me months before. I couldn't find it of course, and by that time, The Ex had followed me and was in my room - I shooed him out into the living room, and he sat down on a blue velvet lounge chair, and was about to tell me he still loved me and wanted me back, when I held up my hand to stop him, and said, "Don't tell me that. Just say what you came here to say."

He was clearly not happy with that response, hurt by it even. I have no idea what he said then - the following part of the dream is blank, and then suddenly I was out on the verandah with Jessica, and she was crying and sniffling about her most recent fight with Nick. (!!!!)

She then said to me, "I've never done this before" in regards to something she'd done or said to Nick, and suddenly she was kissing me. (!!!!!!) Even more amazing than that, apparently I really liked the whole kissing thing, and I remember she was a fantastic kisser, so we ended up making out for awhile.

And then I woke up. =\

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Letting your hidden bi side out eh?
Careful - the b/f will be asking for 3-ways before you know it ;)

ezri.blue said...

It's all good only if Jessica's in on it. ;)