Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Celebrity Sighting

I know I said I'd post last week and I didn't, and that was just laziness on my part. I actually did a heap of travelling in the end of last week, and didn't have computer access.

I managed to have a celebrity sighting on the 10th of May, actually, in LA. Of course, I didn't bother getting an autograph or a photo mainly because I thought Mr. David Hasselhoff probably wouldn't want to be bombarded by so many people, nevermind that at the time he was swarmed by them.

Of course, it was only after I was actually on the plane that I realized I SHOULD have gotten his autograph, because Mum is such a huge fan and it would have been such a lovely gift for her. Ho hum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am guessing you are back in Oz? if so... WELCOME HOME! :)