Thursday, April 07, 2005

Twenty Days

And counting until we're in fabulously sunny and deliciously warm Arizona. Indulge me in a brief, yet scintillating scream of "Yeehaw!!"

I want to register two domains. The only problem with this, is that I have no idea what I want to register. One will be exclusively mine (because now I am allowed things that are exclusively mine) and one will belong to both D and I when we embark on our series of adventures together. He decided he wanted to have a website with me, and I believe I've suckered him into wanting to be a part of the blog world.

I should be an Arch Nemisis of some kind. Mwahahaha.

So, any suggestions?

PS: Nothing with the words "moose" and "cock", Trin. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about ElkDick? ;)

ezri.blue said...

ROFL - Nice!! I think I can use that.