Thursday, April 07, 2005

Ramble Me This, Batman

I love TorrentSpy. I am downloading Macromedia Studio as I write this, and it's downloading at an alarmingly fast rate. Just over an hour and I'm halfway done downloading.

Also, I've decided on a really nifty layout for our site, though I still can't think of a domain name that accurately reflects us both. And because I can't seem to get any site properly coded in CSS, I'll probably go back to tables.

Also, I've decided I don't like blogger at all and now remember why I ditched it years ago in the first place. It's too freaking slow and the comments sometimes take days to appear and it takes ages for my profile to update when I update it.

You can see why I need to think of a domain name (well, two) as soon as humanly possible. I curse my lack of creative brain cells, and blame their non-existance on holding my breath 'til I was purple.

No comments: