Friday, April 29, 2005

First Day to Relax

Yesterday was an amazing day. So relaxing and non-stressful - unless you count what we were going to make for dinner, stressful. It was absolutely gorgeous outside and we spent about an hour or so swimming in the pool.

Yes dear internet, I braved my dilemma in aforementioned post and went swimming. And, I'm pleased to announce, I was neither naked nor in my undies. D threw me a pair of his soccer shorts and I had a teeny little pink tank top that I bought from Victoria's Secret so I wore that. And I'm tickled to announce I got some colour. I'm not as pasty as I used to be! Hooray!

I did forget to put sunscreen on the top part of my chest though, and stomache and face, so those were all a little more red than the rest of my body but I've browned up today already so later on I'm going for another swim. Oh yeah!

We made dinner last night for D's friends, Al and Di, and OMG it was so good. D's first time cooking corned beef, and it came out so well. We also had some brown rice and a giant salad to go with it - man I was so full after I was done eating. So much so that I couldn't eat the fruit salad we'd made for dessert!

Today we're going to take the spare car and wander around the city getting lost. We need to pick up some things (ie: clothes) and D's left ear is all plugged up again so we have to go find a health food store that sells ear candles. Di said last night there is a health food store around here and apparently not too far away - we just have to figure out how to get there.

I look like shit today too. Note to self: No more Coke. Ever.

No comments: