Thursday, December 02, 2004

Spiderman 2

Amazing movie. I loved the first one and this one was just so much better - probably because we get to see our hero without his shirt on. And granted, it's a brief shot, about 3 seconds worth but like one of my friends pointed out, there's always the pause button.

Oh, yeah.

Anyway, excellent, excellent movie. I cried - nothing new there, I cry at everything. I also screamed at the tv during the part where MJ asks Peter if he loves her, and he says no. Suddenly and out of nowhere, I'm shouting You lying sack of shit! to the tv, as though my shout will actually make a difference.

(This further negates the whole idea of me trying to cut back on the swearing)

But in the end, it seems, my shout did make a difference (nevermind that it was at the end of the film and the hero always gets the girl) because he got her anyway. And then they did the inevitable kissing scene, which got me all choked up all over again. (Good lord I'm such a girl)

At any rate, I was watching this scene and thinking to myself that our hero looks like quite the good kisser. I don't know if you can really tell if someone kisses well by how they look but he sure looked as though he does. It wasn't an open-mouthed spit-fest, quite unlike MJ's kiss back to him. She just looked like she was trying to suck up his whole mouth.

But, I'm digressing.

Very good movie, and I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it. It was definitely 2 hours of my time I was happy to waste.

No comments: