Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Moving On

Ok so I'm over my tantrum earlier today. It helped I managed to talk a little bit about how I was feeling to the person I needed to talk to, even though I'm sure this person was wondering about my sanity level. I need to quell this jealousy monster.

On the bright side, I didn't have such a bad day afterall. It helped that I was able to leave work and come home... and have a shower. Everything always seems better after a good, hot, steamy shower. Somehow it manages to wash away all the dirt and problems and grime.

And I've had a really good night. Aside from morphing into some giddy, mush-brained schoolgirl for the better part of the last 2 hours, I think I've gotten a little bit closer to a friend I've known for a long time.

In other news, I need to shed 10lbs and am going to diligently try and do that (picked a great time to do this eh? right before xmas and all) and since I've been having major difficulties in getting to sleep lately, I thought I might try working out when I get home from work, or something. Maybe it'll ease the tension in my neck and shoulders, and help me sleep at night. Though I suppose it might help if I could keep my mind in the state in which I live, and not out in some other part of the world. =
I'm also redesigning the site, since mother tells me I need colour in it. And a larger font. Unfortunately, I got sidetracked tonight from designing, and got all hot and bothered by said sidetrack, before I launched myself into WoW for an hour or so with my partner. (sidenote: nightelves rawk)

So now, I'm sitting here, wishing I was tired enough to sleep, wishing my mind would come back to Connecticut, wishing my heart would stop whatever the hell it's doing these days, and listening to Maroon 5. Oh, and my ass is numb.

No comments: