Sunday, November 21, 2004

Years Past

I was reading through all of my old websites yesterday. I can't believe some of the shit I actually wrote about. I wonder what was going through my mind at those points. Honestly, I sounded like some psycho. :
I'm so bored lately! Ever since WoW Open Beta closed, I've had nothing to do with my time and it's driving me crazy. The game is due to launch on the 23rd, and I'm wondering what I'm going to play until then.

I still have EQ of course, and actually logged in last night to play with some friends, but it was amazing how much I'd forgotten in the time I haven't played. I think it's been about a month now. It's just too weird to go from playing EQ, to EQII, to WoW. Such different styles of gameplay! But at least I've come to the conclusion that I really do hate playing EQ, and really don't miss it at all. So far I've gotten one of my friends to make the switch to WoW, and I spent the better part of last night trying to convince more friends to switch. I don't think they will. :(

On a side note, I'm feeling worlds better today. So far no breathing problems which is so nice. I can still feel weirdness in my chest and lung area, but that should go away in the next couple of days as the drugs continue to work and fight off the infection.

Also, I slept well! I think it had something to do with me going to bed at 1am - not that I can do that tonight of course, because I have to go to work on Monday, but it's only a 3 day work-week this week! Hooray for 4-day weekends over Thanksgiving!

No comments: