Tuesday, October 26, 2004

100 Things

01. I'm a junkfood-a-holic.
02. I've been engaged twice.
03. I'm moody.
04. I write alot of fiction.
05. I love my family deeply.
06. ...But I don't show it much.
07. I have a huge shoe fetish.
08. But I only own 3 pairs of shoes.
09. I'm proud of my oldest brother.
10. I laugh. Alot.
11. Stupidity annoys me.
12. I get violent at animal cruelty.
13. I'm a cat person!
14. Though I don't mind dogs.
15. I've only been in 2 serious relationships in my whole life.
16. I've been engaged in both.
17. I have never been to Vegas.
18. I'm madly in love with my fiance.
19. I lived in jeans before I got pregnant.
20. Now I live in tank tops and sarongs.
21. I have a foot fetish.
22. I like pleasure spiked with pain.
23. Few people know who I really am.
24. I'll tell you anything you want to know.
25. I am not always honest.
26. I'm an Aquarian Dragon.
27. I miss one Leo more than he will ever know.
28. He was possibly my closest friend for a number of years.
29. Now we don't talk.
30. That's one of my regrets.
31. I don't have many of those.
32. I love to sing: loudly and offkey.
33. But not in the shower!
34. My favourite chocolate in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE is the White Chocolate Raspberry Starfish from Godiva.
35. I never used to like beer.
36. Since being pregnant, I love it.
37. I have green eyes.
38. That change colour.
39. My hair colour is naturally honey blonde.
40. It's now a shade of red/brown tinged with silver grey.
41. My favourite 2 bands are the Tea Party and the Smashing Pumpkins.
42. 90% of my dreams are sexual.
43. I don't know why this is.
44. The remaining 10% of my dreams are usually weird and twisted.
45. I'm afraid of dolls, clowns and mimes.
46. I love cheese and pepperoni on crackers.
47. I played Everquest for almost 5 years.
48. My fiance and I met playing that game.
49. He lived in Canada at the time; I lived in the US.
50. Now we both live in Australia.
51. The song "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5 makes me cry.
52. I associate that song with a friend who had a crush on a girl who didn't return the feelings.
53. I'm not referring to me.
54. I love photography.
55. I would love to be a professional photographer.
56. I have no discipline to learn it.
57. I'm quite impatient.
58. But I always get what I want.
59. I don't believe in god.
60. But I listen to a few god-bands.
61. And I have a soft spot for black gospel.
62. I am hypocritical.
63. I had 12 fillings last year.
64. In the course of 4 visits.
65. I loved it and think my dentist is the best person in the world.
66. I have always wanted to get my bellybutton pierced.
67. But I am too scared it's going to hurt.
68. Even though I sat through having an abscess lanced and drained for 7 minutes without novacaine.
69. I screamed the entire time.
70. I love having my hair brushed.
71. I stand almost 6 feet tall barefoot.
72. I wish I was 3" shorter.
73. My fiance loves my height.
74. He stands just under 6 feet tall.
75. I love dry and sarcastic humour.
76. I don't have much of a potty mouth any more.
77. I used to swear like a sailor.
78. I once worked for a boss for a year and he still wasn't comfortable with me.
79. I used to love preying on that.
80. I once worked for a boss who fired me for not sleeping with him and his wife.
81. I wanted to do Very.Bad.Things to him.
82. My parents divorced when I was 7.
83. My Dad is an asshole.
84. It took me a long time to be okay with the fact he never wanted to be my Father.
85. I don't hate him, but I don't love him.
86. I have a favourite niece who I love deeply.
87. She belongs to my ex's sister.
88. She gave me a teddybear when I was leaving, and told me it was so I wouldn't forget her.
89. I love Italian food.
90. And Chinese.
91. I co-owned 5 cats with my ex.
92. I miss them desperately.
93. I can point out the Southern Cross in the sky.
94. I love Art Galleries and Museums.
95. I'm a snob.
96. I live in ruralish Australia.
97. My favourite city in the whole world is Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
98. My favourite state in the US is Michigan.
99. I love travelling.
100. I will go everywhere I want to go, and see everything I want to see before I die.

No comments: