Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Recap of 2005

Found this over at Luvs+Autumn and figured I'd snag it. You should snag it too:

1) Was 2005 a good year for you? Best year of my life.

2) What was your favorite moment of the year? Landing in Toronto, Ontario, Canada at around 1030pm on January 28th.

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Having to spend the first month of a new year with someone I pretty well never wanted to see again. Ever. And then have to put up with his abusive bullshit for 2 months after I'd moved out.

4) Where were you when 2005 began? With my ex, watching The Twilight Zone marathon and trying not to do anything that would make him mad at me.

5) Who were you with? With my ex.

6) Where will you be when 2005 ends? Well considering I'm doing this late... I was at home, in bed.

7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends? My fiance.

8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005? I don't make them.

9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006? No...

10) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005? Nope!

11) Did you make any new friends in 2005? Yes

12) Who is your favorite new friend? I don't really have a favourite

13) What was your favorite month of 2005? Oh so many... February (my birthday, my fiance's birthday and my mother's and sisters birthdays), May (came home to Australia), July (found out I was 9 weeks pregnant AND got engaged)

14) Did you travel outside of your country in 2005? Yes, to Canada and the US

15) What different states did you travel to in 2005? While in the US? Arizona and California. While in Australia? Just Queensland and New South Wales.

16) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005? No.

17) Did you miss anybody in the past year? Yes

18) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005? This one always makes me think. I haven't been watching alot of movies but... probably Lemony Snicket.

19) What was your favorite song from 2005? "Holiday" by Green Day.

20) What was your favorite record from 2005? Curtain Call, by Eminem, I suppose.

21) How many concerts did you see in 2005? None, I don't go to them.

22) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005? No.

23)Did you drink a lot of alchohol in 2005? I wouldn't say alot, no...

24) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005? Yeah well, I was sick so it felt like I was always on them.

25) How many people did you sleep with in 2005? 1.

26) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? No.

27) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005? Um... Well I'm sure it's not the worst but it's the only one I can think of off the top of my head: "I don't read your blog."

28) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005? Yes.

29) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005? Yes.

30) How much money did you spend in 2005? Er, no idea.

31) What was your proudest moment of 2005? Oh god... Coming out of denial over my pregnancy AND getting engaged.

32) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005? Being in denial of my pregnancy. (I rather chose to think I had breast cancer instead)

33) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be? I would not change a thing.

34.) The best thing that happened to you in 2005? Meeting my fiance.

35) What are your plans for 2006? I plan on giving birth to my child, but after that, I have absolutely NO idea. And I'm looking forward to it!!

No comments: