Sunday, August 07, 2005

The News, It Travels So Fast!

D logged onto MSN the other morning (very early for us, late in the afternoon for the eastcoasters of the US) and received a whole bunch of messages straight off the bat. He has 2 separate sets of friends who are pregnant, both due in December amazingly enough, but only 1 set of friends hadn't heard we are also expecting. They were very excited, and the lady of the set began asking all about my pregnancy and comparing it with how hers was in the earlier stages.

Then he gets a message from a friend he used to play EQ with, who I also know as well. Evidently, this particular friend ALSO knows about our pregnancy even though neither one of us told him - apparently he was informed by his cousin who also plays EQ, however neither D nor I told HER about it. Nevertheless, they sounded very happy for us, and congratulating us.

I believe there are only 2 possible ways they found out, and I'm going to check the more obvious source first. If that doesn't pan out, I'll know for certain who DID tell them, and then I will (no doubt) audibly wonder why they continue to come here and read my site, only to spew more things about me to people I don't even talk to anymore.

No comments: