Sunday, July 31, 2005

We Be Back

Okay well techincally we got home on Friday afternoon after spending a VERY romantic evening at the plush Nara Resort at Seaworld, and of course, the half day spent AT Seaworld. Yes I have pictures and yes I SHOULD be Flickring them as I type, but NO I'm not. At least not yet. And I have no reason, other than the fact that I'm lazy . . . and I'm waiting for D to email me the pictures HE took because I can't access them through the network because my network card is dying and so is my motherboard and CPU. Infact, I have no idea how I'm managing to get this post out because I'm expecting the machine to conk and die ANY SECOND now.

I need a new computer. Anyone feel rich enough to send me one?

Anyway I've digressed. We had the most AMAZING time, though Seaworld on the GoldCoast is not nearly as big or as impressive as Seaworld Orlando. (sigh) So that was disappointing. Also, there isn't much to see outside of sharks and dolphins. Seaworld Florida had SO MUCH MORE to it. But it was a lovely day all the same.

The highlights of our getaway will be posted in picture format shortly. Stay Tuned.

PS: There were no Emperor Penguins. Only Fairy Penguins. And they are neither gay nor have wings. But they are rather cute and I did get some snaps of them. If you want to see the Emperor Penguins, you'll have to take a squiz at the dotPhoto album I have linked beneath the Flickr album.

** edit: Okay uploaded the photos to Flickr. Well, some, anyway. The highlights of the getaway have not yet been posted.

No comments: