Friday, June 03, 2005

Whispered Songs

My brother sits right next to me at the computer desk (I'm sharing his) and he is currently playing guildwars and whispering song lyrics (rather than singing them aloud) from the music blaring in his headphones. This is what I hear:

"Signs fetish.. du-nah fetish..."

Which I am sure aren't real words or even real sentences. I'm like 100% postive I'm not hearing him correctly. Then there's the nasal chorus of:

"Drop the bodies on the floor..."

Or something similar. All I can say is that my brother listens to some weird ass music.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Argh, Signs Fetish?
Eek ;o

I could have just stopped :D

ezri.blue said...

"Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the U.S.S enterprise..."

Anonymous said...

"I like to push the pram-alot"

ezri.blue said...

GOSH!!!!!! IDIOT!!!!!!!!!


(stop spamming my site)

Anonymous said...

it's let the bodies hit the floor..

Anonymous said...

"Let the bodies hit the floor," eh? That's an old Disturbed song.

ezri.blue said...

I thought it was Drowning Pool. Damn I suck.