Thursday, June 02, 2005

...num-chuck skillz...

I have my interview with the local headhunter today. In precisely 45mins. I've showered, a very brisk shower I might add since nobody thought to turn on the hot water, and instead we've been running on solar power on a very OVERCAST day.

My ride (ie: Mummeh) was supposed to be home from her galavanting around town around 2pm (almost 1 hour ago) and she's still not home. I don't so much care that she isn't here to take me to the headhunter (cause she said she would and all) but I do so much care that she nicked off with my cig maker thingy and I've been going nuts since she left. Not to worry, I've more than made up for it by eating.

=
Oh and if you haven't seen Napolean Dynamite, I highly recommend it. I laughed my ass off the first time I saw it, and then again 100 times more the second time I saw it. It's absolutely the best worst movie I've ever seen and in about 3 more days, I will totally OWN it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."

ezri.blue said...

"The defect in this one, is bleach."

"Correct."

"Yesssssssss!"