Friday, June 10, 2005

Envy

I envy people who remember to bring their cameras with them where-ever they go. I envy those people who go out for lunch at a rather trendy healthy cafe and take pictures of what they eat, then come home and blog about it. I envy all of those people who have children and take them to the park or watch them get mauled by the family gerbil or something.

When I go to lunch at a trendy little healthy cafe and sit outside under the dark clouds and feel the cold breeze shred through my sweater and into my skin, and I heartily suck down a huge glass of Iced Chocolate while waiting for the INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS meal of avocado, chicken, cream cheese and cranberries on a thick toasted pita-like-but-not-pita bread (with side salad), I wish that I remembered to bring my camera so I could take a photo of it, and then blog about it later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iced chocolate? Is that anything like an iced mocha?

ezri.blue said...

It is! Actually mostly it's milk and icecream with chocolate sauce all through it, and whipped cream ontop sprinkled with cinnamon. Dear god it's good.