Monday, April 25, 2005

Sunday, Rainy Sunday

I was going to write about how I have 2 days left in this country. But I thought you're probably all tired of hearing about that. So then I thought I might write about how my love is toying with the idea of starting his own blog. But then I thought maybe that would turn out all sappy and mushy and not so interesting in the end. Then I thought maybe I'd write about how I'm feeling in general, and how much I love my guy, and how I spent two hours this afternoon rubbing his feet and arms and hands and giving him a wonderfully theraputic massage - and how that led to a conversation about whether or not I should become a masseuse. But that's not really full "blog page" material, is it.

Okay, my love is sitting next to me, burning the contents of my harddrives onto a DVD in preparation of our trip and he's bored senseless. So much, infact, that he whines:

"Pay attention to me. Pay attention to me. Tell them all about me! Me me me me me!"

So now I have mentioned him. He will be happy that I've included him in [yet] another post. Nevermind that he doesn't actually come to the site to read it - I think he just likes to know he's in my thoughts when I'm writing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's all about male ego isn't it? *grin*

ezri.blue said...

LOL always. But I love he wants me to write about him, and that he lets me continue my blogging!