Thursday, April 14, 2005

It's Another Tear Jerker

Finding Neverland. Have you seen it? You should. Absolutely outstanding movie. At first I thought it was going to be another typical Hook-type flick, but it turns out to be nothing like it whatsoever. And who can resist Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet?

Stunning visuals in this movie, the plot was amazing - very heart-warming and at the same time, very heart-wrenching.

I would have cried alot more in the end, except I was in the same room with D's mum and his brother, so I didn't let myself act like a complete baby (aka Titanic where I bawled for like an hour).

It's such a good movie though, one I highly, highly recommend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you are so going to cop flak for these kinds of movies when you get back home sis :P
You will cop it big time :D

ezri.blue said...

Quiet you.