Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Sleepy

I am so sleepy. Had to get up at 6:45am this morning to come to work early for a 7:30am meeting which I practically slept through anyway. Now I'm nowhere even close to being a morning person, and am usually pretty bitchy when I haven't had enough sleep (or if I have to get out of bed any time that's earlier than normal for me).

My whole mood was exacerbated by the fact that I didn't manage to fall asleep until around 1:30am this morning, even though I actually went to bed around midnight. So, now, here I sit, at my desk, yawning up a storm and wishing I were back in bed - I also don't have a clue what was talked about at this morning's meeting. It's a good thing nobody will ask me, and if for whatever reason they find themselves in that foolish position, I will quite calmly and happily tell them, "Sorry mate. I was sleeping through that."

On a much brighter note, I got my Christmas present yesterday! YAY! It looks fabulous, albeit a tad small. (Damn my freakishly long arms and big head)

No comments: