Sunday, December 12, 2004

Messy Girl

The bedroom looks like a bomb went off in it. I have clothes everywhere. Some I'm keeping, most I'm giving to charity. I figured it was time I went through everything, because most of it I don't even wear. I was amazed to find out how many clothes I actually had.

Not looking forward to clearing out my drawers. =
And since I'm moving back to Australia next year, I figured now would be a good time to go through absolutely everything I own and decide what I'm keeping, and what I'm trashing. Everything I end up keeping will be shipped back before I go, so I don't have to worry about excess luggage. (baggage?) I'm not looking forward to that, either. I have so much junk! Honestly it's amazing what I've acquired in the almost nine years I've been here.

Housecleaning is more than past due. Or maybe I don't have as much as I think I do. Maybe most of it will have been these clothes.

.oO( Riiiight )

Anyway, sitting here writing about it isn't getting the job done. =\

No comments: