Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Movies

We've recently been on a movie-watching kick for the past week and a half. We watched Flight Plan, with Jodie Foster and I have to say it was a really good movie! I was impressed, as I generally don't care for Jodie Foster movies.

D watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose but I didn't, since I thought it was going to be a scary movie. (Ever since being pregnant I can't watch scary movies for some reason) Turns out it wasn't so much, but he really liked it. Makes me want to rent it again and watch it myself.

More recently, as in today, I watched Red Eye which I found to be absolutely hilarious, though I'm sure that wasn't the intention of the people who wrote it. Actually I think it's supposed to be more of a thriller/drama thing, but at the end where she smacks his hand with the hockey bat? Priceless! Nearly wet myself laughing.

Tonight we're supposed to be watching The Village. I've never seen it because it didn't seem like something I'd be particularly interested in, even though I've heard such good things about it. I'm really hoping it doesn't turn out to be like the ulta loser Blair Witch.

No comments: