Monday, March 27, 2006

Gifts!

One of my best friends sent me a package last week, and emailed me to tell me to be on the look out for it. She wouldn't tell me what it was, only that it was a surprise, and hoped I loved it.

Well. It came today. And it was a surprise. And I LOVE it!!



Isn't this absolutely beautiful? It's so soft and warm and I just know Kira's going to love it. I can't wait to wrap her up in it; it's a little too warm still at the moment, but the second it gets cold enough, I will have photos.

I love you B, thank you!!!!

In other news, StatCounter is AWESOME. If you're looking for a really good counter, I recommend this one. It logs the hits and keyword searches (which is what I was looking for) and holds them until you purge it. Oh, and it's free. You can't beat free.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is lovely!! Come those cold June days that will be perfect!! I love those colours together!! Lucky bunny!!

She Must be Full of BS said...

I'm so glad you love it!!!! I have a problem though... for some reason when I clicked the link to my journal on this post, it went to some bible website. Why? Why? It's the right website!!??!?!? Don't worry though, I love you and I know you wouldn't do that on purpose unless you secretly hated the blanket... ;)

She Must be Full of BS said...

Hah!! I figured it out, it's a typo!! You do love me!! Instead of "blogspot" .com, you put in "blogpsot" .com! Apparently this is all that's neccessary to turn me into a bible college. Yeesh!

ezri.blue said...

LMAO! Sorry - fixed!